Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Second Annual North Dakota Cookie Swap!

December in my house always means cookie swap time!! I invited a bunch of friends over to decorate sugar cookies that I made and to swap cookies and goodies that we all brought to share. Our group this year numbered at a cozy six since quite a few gals ended up not being able to make it. We still had a blast though!
Julie Nazer, Lindy Mabeus, Maren Mattson, Nikki McBride, Emily Merkley, and me

We had yummy snacks like Christmas crack, Chex mix, and decadent crock pot hot cocoa, but I only got this photo...boo.

The cookie everyone brought were so cute and tasted even better than they looked!







After everyone left, I let the boys finish up the remaining sugar cookies. They did such a...creative...job!




And it wouldn't be a party without a mess, right??


No comments :

Post a Comment