Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

When Christmas Eve rolled around, we had packed up our stuff from my mom's and headed over to Kevin's mom's. It can be kind of hard being from the same town but I think we manage to split our time with both families fairly well; plus they all get along with each other so we do a LOT of combined partying; and Christmas Eve was no exception!

Baking cookies for the party

Playing Mouse Trap with cousins

Watching all the action

The most important part of any gathering: FOOD!


Kev, my brother John, and his wife Jess
After a super delicious dinner, Santa stopped by!! He had a gift for everyone.
My dad and Santa
Tucker and Santa
Jaxon and Santa
Kyan and Santa
My bro John and Santa
My mom and Santa
My mother-in-law and Santa
Me and Santa
Santa brought everyone awesome pajamas!

Jess and Santa
Kev and Santa
After Jess opened her-ahem-gift, one of my nieces asked her if that was supposed to be a dress...HA!

Hiatt cousin Christmas pj photo!
Jazlyn, Sadey, Tucker, Tanner, Kara, Tyson, Kyan, Harley, and Jaxon
My parents and in-laws pooled their resources and gave Kevin and I a beautiful picture of the Vernal, Utah temple. Yay!

Post-Santa stair sliding

After everyone went home, the boys sprinkled reindeer food outside so Santa would be able to find us, set out cookies and milk for him, and didn't forget a snack for the reindeer!

"Santa" appreciated the snack very much and I guess the Hiatt boys ended up on the nice list after all!


Merry Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment