Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Movie Party

My amazing, awesome, traitorous lovely friend Emily was moving to Houston right before Christmas and I knew I'd go through Emily withdrawals once she left, so we were squeezing in bits of time together wherever we could! Movie nights had kind of become our thing lately. I'd put the boys to bed and she'd come over and we would attempt to watch a movie between all the talking. One week she spent more time at my house than Kevin did, and he supposedly lived there!

I thought it would be fun to have her whole family over to watch little Christmas movies and have snacks so that's what we did. I think we watched three or so movies including Disney's Prep and Landing and munched on popcorn and M&Ms and Christmas crack snack mix and the leftover hot cocoa from the cookie swap we moms had earlier that day. I told everyone to wear their pjs and they all obliged! The kids cuddled up on blankets and pillows and we all got into the Christmas spirit. I didn't want it to end because I knew it would be one of the last times our families would be together.





 We ended the night with a showing of the new Christmas tree that synced up to my phone and flashed the lights in time to Christmas music. The kids all loved it. When are you coming for Christmas movies this year, Emily???!

No comments :

Post a Comment