Saturday, September 6, 2014

Meet Blue





We have a new family member!

Name: Blue aka Blue Za Roo, Blueser D. Hiatt, "You're my boy, Blue!!"
Breed: Yorkshire terrier
Sex: Male
Weight: 6 pounds
Height: Tiny (yes, this is a unit of measurement in my world)
Age: 17 weeks
Temperament: Smiley, cuddly, mischievous 
Loves: Running, CHEWING, kisses, sleeping with Mom, and play dates with his Yorkie friend Trixie, pouncing on bugs and then eating them, and treats
Hates: Baths, the cold, being scolded, and being pestered to death by Jaxon!


Kevin picked this little guy up while the boys and I were vacationing in Utah, I think around the last week of July. He happened to read a Facebook post at the right time and went to go see him and fell in love. Kev and Blue had formed a pretty tight bond before the boys and I returned to ND. He is the most lovable, sweet little guy. He loves to cuddle Mama and sleep next to her at night. He was pretty quick to catch on to the potty training thing once I was home and able to take him out every few hours. I'd say fairly confidently he's house broken. He dribbles now and then when he gets super excited, such as new people coming over, but he's so small it's almost no big deal. Now for puppy photo cuteness overload!


He loves going for rides!





Came in from outside with muddy paws and ran to get a drink from the recently used shower...completely by-passing his full water bowl!











Even Grandpa Kirk likes the puppy! September 6, 2014

I love you, Blue, but if you do THIS again.....there will be some explaining to do!
The living room carpet must have had something real tasty in it....





7 comments :

  1. Trixie chewed a hole in the rug under our kitchen when we first got her. It's hard to stay mad at them too long when they're so dang cute. Love all the pictures of Blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I told Kevin, "Dang, guess we need new carpet now!" Haha. He knows I loathe the carpet we have so he said I probably told Blue to chew it up!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Declan, I know, he's the cutest puppy EVER! Oh, you want a puppy of your very own?? I will chat with your mom ;)

      Delete
  3. You know how I feel about pets. But I have to admit, Blue is a ridiculously cute pet. And Declan had to leave a comment, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he is. I wasn't sure I was ready to have the responsibilities of another pet again, but we sure love him!

      Delete