Saturday, September 27, 2014

Jaxon's Third Birthday

Three years gone in the wink of an eye. Seriously. I cannot fathom how fast time seems to speed by in my life.
Jaxon Richard Hiatt 9/27/2011 11:22 AM 7 lbs 12.9 oz 20 in

My Jaxon turned three today. I don't know how that happened! I distinctly remember deciding during this pregnancy that I would endure savor each moment because we knew early on that it would be my last due to some unavoidable health issues. Now that he's three, I find myself almost wanting another baby....almost!

We had a super fun pumpkin party for Jaxon's birthday. We painted pumpkins and all the refreshments were pumpkin themed. It was so fun and super simple!

Each child painted a pumpkin to take home.

Pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting!
I couldn't get the white chocolate orange enough and finally settled for this. 






Marshmallows

Dipped pretzels
Cheese balls
Fox in a pumpkin magnets for easy party favors. 
Edison, Jaxon, Kyan, Cash, Emily, and Alex painting

Happy Tucker
Tucker, Kyan, Jaxon, me, Avarie, Sam, and Edison painting pumpkins
Alex showing off his fizzy orange drink.
Kyan thought it would be funny to paint his face 
The birthday boy loving his party 
Edison and Emily 
Ready for singing and cake

Yay! 
One of Tucker's best friends, Edison 
Avarie is one of Jaxon's friends from nursery at church and playgroup 
Opening presents is always the hit of the party! Avarie, Alex, Jaxon, Collin, Edison, and Tucker 
Avarie's mom Julie made Jaxon his own apron to wear while making cookies with the awesome collection of cutters she gave him, too! 
Monkey Bingo from Grandma Hiatt
Post party TV with Daddy
We wound up the day with a visit from Grandpa Kirk and a trip to Applebee's for Jaxon's birthday dinner. 


I'm super proud of my three year old! He's potty trained as of the middle of September (YAY!), he loves nursery and church, loves all his awesome little friends, tells everyone who will listen that "Us got a dog and he's Blue!" and says his brothers are "his guys" and his best friends. Jax is super smart, loves to play Skylanders and Minecraft on the PS3, and makes me laugh constantly. He's my little buddy while the others are at school, the best lunch date/errand runner a gal could ask for! We love you, Jaxon!

Now to get you weaned from that sippy cup (his "nunni") you adore...


2 comments :

  1. He is such a cute little boy. Love the pic with him and kevin and of him in his apron!

    ReplyDelete