Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sister-to-Be!

I have been bursting with excitement for weeks now and it finally came to a boiling over point! My younger brother John,  asked his girlfriend, Jessica, to marry him...with a little help from us. Since we couldn't make it down to Utah til next week, my sister and her kids designed the cutest poster asking Jessica if she would be their aunt. Her kids held the poster containing photos of my kids and the saying "Will you be our Aunt Jessica??--and ours too?" My dapper, very nervous and shaky brother got down on one knee, and asked the love of his life to be his wife....and she said YES! They are perfect for each other is so many ways. I haven't met my new SISTER yet but am excited to on Wednesday when we travel to Utah for Thanksgiving! Congratulations, guys! What an adventure lies ahead! Love you both!
 
 
The cute poster to "help" John ask Jessica
 

Will you marry me?



 She said YES!


He did it!

They loved the cute poster!


Major bling!
 
 



 My brother John Kirk and his new fiancé Jessica Hatch


 




No comments :

Post a Comment