Friday, November 15, 2013

Candy Bar

The other night, Kevin brought home a Snickers candy bar for the boys to share. A giant Snickers. GIANT!!
 


After pretending to pass out at such an awesome display of chocolate, caramel, and nougat, Kyan tore into that sucker before I could snap a pic of it whole. The boys were in sugar heaven.
 
 
 
 
I didn't think this little surprise was very fair, as my trainer (Jillian!) just doesn't allow for such indulgences. So I just took one small bite....
 
 

...just one!

3 comments :

  1. Holy. Didn't even know you such huge snicker's existed. It doesn't look nearly as big on the counter as next to your face :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally looks like a normal candy bar on the counter, right?? That's why I had to take a pic of me biting it. Hubby thought I was weird... :)

      Delete