Friday, May 16, 2014

Tucker's Preschool Graduation

I was thrilled and also secretly dreading this day....Tucker's last day of preschool. Ever.

He, on the other hand, was nothing but excited. I guess I just need to look at it as another important milestone that he has mastered.

The preschool had a huge party on the last day with a bounce house, games, tattoos, pillow case painting, hair styling, train rides, and ice cream sundaes for a morning snack! I brought a huge stack of tattoos and stayed to apply them and managed to snap a few photos between kids.


Of course Jax tagged along.

He'd been planning this hair out for a week...gold spikes with blue.





I made him wash out the color before graduation that night; gold was sifting from his head all over the house!

We headed to the preschool around 6:30 for graduation. Kev and the other boys grabbed us some seats while I walked Tucker up to the classroom and got him ready. I may or may not have cried.


Tucker and his best bud, Konnor.



The kids got to walk "down the line" to Pomp and Circumstance just like a real graduation. I also may or may not have cried here, as well. Imagine how I'll be at high school graduation...

Blurry but that's my Tucker!

Also blurry but he was so happy and proud!

The kids presented a little program with songs and such they had learned throughout the year. Totally cute.

He was too quick for me to snap a pic when he was receiving his diploma but this was right after.

Congratulations, Tucker!

I tried to get a photo of all the brothers together. I'm trying to prepare myself for many, many more such photos to come...


Outside the school.

Tucker finally said, "Ok, Mommy. Quit crying and taking my picture. Let's celebrate!!" 
He decided we would grab McDonald's, take it home, and watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It was an awesome evening. The kids worked very hard and learned so much throughout the year. Tucker really loved preschool, even when he claimed he didn't (mostly because he didn't want to wake up!) He is super excited to be entering kindergarten in the fall, mostly because he gets to ride the bus with Kyan.

In the words of Tucker, "Peace out, preschool!"



No comments :

Post a Comment